From (Since) 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide licensed advice to our clients, RJS Accounting Services Pty Ltd has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd. (NTAA).
The SMSF Advisers Network licence supports our practice for in providing advice on:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
- Kylie Anderson is authorised (No. 124 7869) by the SMSF Advisers Network to provide superannuation advice.
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please ask to make an appointment to speak to Kylie.
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee, licence number 430062, and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.
The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years, delivering specialist knowledge in taxation issues and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association, and benefits from the education they provide.
Suite 19, Cooloola Centre, 97 Poinciana Avenue, Tewantin QLD 4565 | Tel: 07 5449 9299
Suite 3, 146 The Esplanade, Woodgate QLD 4660 | Tel: 07 4126 5000